Saturday, October 27, 2007

The zoo was already setting up for Boo at the Zoo when we were there last weekend. Brandon wasn't quite sure how to react to this giant spider decoration. We told him it was a man eating spider, but he didn't really believe us. On the other hand, he didn't want to take any chances. He kept a judicious distance at first until I told him the spider could not get past the red roping. Then he decided to thoroughly inspect the "danger" sign.
He still wasn't entirely sure it was safe to be so close to such a HUGE ugly spider...
Here, I asked him to look scared for me. It was too funny. I put this picture as the wallpaper on my laptop because it makes me laugh every time I see it.

1 comment:

Lance and Heather said...

Hello, we are friends with Eric and Amy and we’ve started a new website (www.popularbabyproducts.com). Check it out. If you like it, we would love for you to post it as a permanent link on your blog so that others can view it as well. Thanks so much, Lance and Heather