Friday, February 08, 2008

We recently went bowling at the Millenium Bowl. I'm lame & forget to pull out my camera until AFTER Rich, Regina & Jackson had left - sorry guys... Anyway - here are a few pictures of those remaining when I DID remember to get the camera out.

It's interesting to see how differntly everyone releases the ball. Tyrus has great form & alot of power. This alley shows the speed of your ball on the overhead monitors. Tyrus clocked some impressive speeds.

Nick, of course, beat us all. But he only beat me by 3 points (hehehe) After many many frames without a kiddie ball hill, I finally managed to nab one. It mades it SO much easier. When Brandon has to roll the ball himself we somtimes wonder if it will even make it to the pins it rolls so slowly. Seriously it was painful to watch/wait.


Laedyn obviously had a good time watching everyone bowling ... or is she just learning to pose for the camera from her big brother?!? We all know what an expert HE is! Yet another example of Brandon's hamminess...
The flash really made for a bad picture, but turning it black & white made major improvements to the exposure...Besides - I HAD to post that cheesy grin!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Where is Millenium Bowl?

Anonymous said...

Millenium is in Maumelle.

I look better in black and white anyway...

Anonymous said...

It was a neat set of pictures. I agree it was sometimes painfull to watch Brandon bowl.