Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hanging out in the back yard. Laedyn wanted to read my book ... actually she wants to grab anything anyone else shows any interest in.Nick and Brandon were playing catch. Brandon's aim leaves something to be desired. In fact - he doesn't really aim at all so it's impossible to catch anything he lobs in your general direction. Nick was trying to explain where to aim when playing catch.
So pretty ... I just love this dress!!!Just a cute picture of Brandon - talking as usual. I can just hear him ... "but, Daddy? ... why....? how ... ? when ...?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the question, "Do you think I can make it now?", "What about now?" "Now do you think I can?"
Jennifer

Imelda said...

I can't wait until Lucas big enough to play catch with his daddy. I'm sure Titus can't wait neither. Hope to see you guys at Amy's birthday party!

Rick Elaine said...

You think Brandon chatters non-stop... wait until Laedyn really gets going!!