Tuesday, September 04, 2007


Brandon had a wet weekend splashing in his slip & slide. He enjoyed pretending his it was a bowling alley and a boat racing lane.






Meanwhile the rest of tried to stay cool in the shade, although I did take advantage of the slip & slide to take some of my scavenger hunt pictures for flickr.com. Brandon wasn't happy when I wouldn't let him play with the glass bottles I was putting in the water. I was happy with the way the pictures turned out though! It made him slightly more happy when I was taking pictures of his sandal in the water. At least he could play with that, although it made getting a Brandon-free picture more difficult for me.

2 comments:

Rick Elaine said...

We never did get the Slip N Slide out here. Next year! Brandon certainly isn't afraid of the water in his face anymore!!

Rick Elaine said...

The ball in the top picture looks like a moon!! ;-)