Thursday, September 06, 2007

Here's my first foray into Photoshop Elements.
I took a boring, kind of icky picture, of our dining room light fixture and cropped it.
Then I turned it and stared applying different special effects to it.
First I changed the hue & saturation.



The other 3 effects are "palette knife" "liquify" and "plastic wrap." Liquify reminded Nick of a Dali painting - all I need to do is add some liquified watches & we'd be all set...


I think the plastic wrap effect looks like really shiny linoleum flooring.
Kinda neat!

2 comments:

Rick Elaine said...

Neat. I'll have to play with the Photoshop, also. I really do love the true blue color of the lights, but neat to see the ability to change it.

Anonymous said...

I really like the different effects. I agree with nick about the one looking like a painting.