Monday, March 17, 2008

Tonight I'm going to post Brandon's birthday pictures. I've been swamped & the internet at home has been spotty at best. I think we've finally gotten back to some semblace of sanity after the whole birthday chaos though, so I'll try to be more regular in my posts.

In the meantime...check out Mom & Dad's Blog (there's a link in the list to the side). Thanks to all of you who voted on a name! They finally chose Holy Cow! Where's the Super Tent Now?

One last thought - have any of you tried a Dyson vacuum? Jennifer bought one this past weekend & was so impressed by it she brought it over for Nick to try on our cat hair infested carpets. Nick vacuumed with our machine first and then followed with the Dyson. It must have picked up 2 pounds of additional dirt and cat hair. YUCK!!!! At least the floor is cleaner for Laedyn now...since she's trying to figure out that whole crawling thing!

4 comments:

Rick Elaine said...

Dad says all blogs must have pictures! :-)

Amy said...

We have a Dyson Animal specifically because of pet hair, and it rocks. We bought it when we moved to Dallas, so 2 1/2 years ago, I suppose? At one point the "Dyson that won't lose suction" lost suction, but I called the 800 number, and they walked me through a simple tightening that required the use of a quarter, of all things. If you can scrounge up the $500, it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

They better have good suckion for the price you have to pay!! ;^)
Jami

The Orland Family said...

woo hooo!!! You all picked the one I wanted!!! (Holy Cow! Where's the Super Tent Now!!!)

Can't wait to check out that blog too.