Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SPOTLIGHT ON LAEDYN!!!
Laedyn has begun eating regular food. Here she's having her first taste of rice pilaf. She really enjoyed it and ate most of what I gave her.
She really wanted me to try it too...
I just love this hat...the dress too!
She's so interested in Brandon's things. Here she's checking out his coloring/craft table. It drives Brandon crazy - he hates when she's anywhere near his things. We're trying to work on his attitude, but it's not easy...
Finally - sort of a smile...
Yum - french toast sticks. She kept begging them from Nick - he ran out before he got enought to eat himself.
See the mosquito bite near her ear and another huge one near her elbow on the arm that she's holding the french toast with? I'm feeling itchy just looking at them in the picture! I'm considering calling some mosquito exteminators to spray our yard. It's really bad out there.

2 comments:

Rick Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick Elaine said...

I'll try and teach him :-)...
Laedyn sees the camera come out, and is suddenly so serious. When I come out, maybe one of us can distract her and get her to smile while the other has the camera. She really has such a beautiful smile.