Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More tales from the Farm. I was busy running around taking pictures while keeping an eye on Brandon. I thought this one turned out nicely. Meanwhile, Goo & Dad were playing one of their daily games of Thirteen - it kind of a long variation on Rummy. Besides Bridge, it's the only thing Goo will play. She's very difficult to beat too. Every time you lose, you have to pay her a nickle. I didn't have any, so I made her some out of paper. She was amused...
Before the picnic, Dad had to mow the pasture. Brandon thought it was the best thing in the world to go along for the ride.
All the picnic preparations wore Brandon out. He sat stubbornly in timeout for a good half hour before he would apologize to Ricky for hitting him in the head with a ball. It was an accident, & Rickey barely noticed, but I told B to apologize & he flat out refused, so he had to go into timeout until he would do it. Doesn't he look sad???

Mamo & Laedyn at the picnic. It was chilly - Laedyn was wrapped in that blanket all day long. She had a sweater on under it too.

2 comments:

Rick Elaine said...

Miss Laedyn lots...the rest of you, too. :-)

Oh, my, yes, Brandon was really upset.

We finally took down the tent and put away the chairs just yesterday.

Rick Elaine said...

One of my favorite pictures of Rick and Goo. Sooo typical.