Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Some of the picnic attendees - This is Audrey (Nick's Mom) and Harry (Nick's father) This is my Aunt Bug (Goo's sister) - they really look alike.
Uncle Eric (my brother) was the hit of the picnic as far as Brandon was concerned. The 4-wheeler belongs to Rickey who was gracious enough to let Brandon have turns with Eric. Honestly, I think Eric was having as much fun with it as the kids. That sucker can go about 35 MPH. When the kids weren't on it Eric had it racing down the road at top speed - he said it made his eyes water.
Steph holding Laedyn. Steph was Eric's friend in high school and has since become a part of the family. She works with my Dad taking care of Goo. She's a saint as far as I'm concerned. Brandon has always LOVED Steph. It looks like Laedyn does too!
This is my best friend Sandy (AKA Wench) with her youngest daughter Olivia who is about a year old now. Her older daughter Clara is 3 months younger than Brandon.

1 comment:

The Orland Family said...

Alright...the camera really put the pounds on me here! :-) It was such a great time and wish we could have stayed longer and got there earlier. Olivia is the "boss" at day care. They say she is telling all the other kids what to do and where to go. She keeps sneaking into the toddler room and just makes herself at home there.